Outside, The Old Station


The Exploratory was housed in the Engine Shed of the Old Station at Temple Meads - built by Brunel between 1835 and 1840 as the Bristol terminus of his Great Western Railway.

View of the entrance >

  2000 The Exploratory
Contact details
View of the building Entrance StarDome Arch Main Floor, east wall Main Floor, central Shop Main Floor, central Main floor, view from web terminals Panoramic view, Main Floor Main Floor from Coffee Shop Main Floor 'The Shot' Stradivarium Giant Guitar Top Floor, looking to Stradivarium Top Floor, looking to Body Lab Panoramic view, top floor east Panoramic view, top floor west Top Floor from west end Top Floor looking west